Sunday, August 12, 2007

wall???

Hey prongs where is said wall that you were talking about?? Not that I want to spy or anything.....but i want to see...how shes doing! Thats right i wanna see how shes doing!! By the way padfoot, i hear the blond haired girl is a big reader to (Oh and whoever is voting on the polls thank you for thinking logically). Guess what mates!! At orientation i saw her again, *grins widely* we have math together in the morning, so i get to have the chance to get to know her!! And contrary to what you two gits think i'm not going to chase her. If she likes me she likes me, if not then....I'm not gonna chase her. I have more dignity than prongs.

Moony

3 comments:

Prongs said...

Ouch! That was a blow to the ego! And she liked me all along she just wasn't admitting it while I was acting like a prat!

Prongs said...

Oh I forgot to add....Moony's a stalker!!!! *evil grin*

Padfoot said...

Awooo!