Monday, August 27, 2007

Living in the land of the beautiful...

Living in the land of the beautiful is kinda hard to say the least. The beautiful people tend to get everything that they want with just their looks alone. Padfoot included. I think I've lost count on how many girls I've seen take advantage of their looks. Its quite devious actually. Come to think of it the girls in the muggle realm are extremely attuned to their devious side.

I gotta say even pretty brown haired girl has her moments. She can be very manipulative at times...its really, really scary. I must say I've fallen for it a couple times myself. Shes just so cute...

And on other news prongs' mono has spread. There had to be at least 10 people gone today!! Really mate who HAVE you been kissing??!!


-Moony

No comments: