Friday, August 10, 2007

...I don't know if I should be scared or not...

...I'm a bit ...uh...well...wow...I guess I shouldn't be surprised....its not the first time Padfoot has left me speechless after all...but still...HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT IDEA?!!!! I HAVE SOME DIGNITY YOU KNOW!!!! Moony, please hurt Padfoot, your stronger than me and Padfoot, so you could do some damage. Oh and orientation is later so don't forget you dumb dog! I don't care if I'm in your dept, as long as you don't make me do anything too stupid or dangerous. But I really can't expect you to not have any stupid or dangerous ideas though....

Prongs goal for the year- To keep Padfoot in line but still pull pranks and cause enough destruction to make an impact

Prongs

3 comments:

Padfoot said...

How do I come up with my evil schemes? Insanity my dear Prongs, Insanity!

-Padfoot

Prongs said...

Inbrieding my dear Padfoot, inbrieding!

Padfoot said...

Learn to use spell check my dear Prongs, spell check.

-Padfoot who is insane by Inbreeding, not Inbrieding