Thursday, August 30, 2007

Down with Polls!!

Once again, I haven't been kissing anybody! It was just a cold. Ask Padfoot, he believes me. So...school is good, I'm currently failing photography. And everybody has been asking how you fail photography. The answer is, you don't turn in the major visual projects. *sigh* I'm making it up tomorrow though.

Padfoot I think these polls are bogus! How can I be tied with you?! And how can Moony be winning!! It's just not possible!

My muggle mom said that I was a natural baseball player and had me try out for a few teams. My new teams official practice is tonight and I have to say I'm kind of nervous. They're really competitive! Not that Quidditch wasn't competitive its just that this takes a little bit more energy than Quidditch did because you have to run, slide, hit, throw, dive, tag, steal, and avoid balls to the head. (don't say anything, either of you!) I know what you were thinking when I said that...

Prongs

1 comment:

Padfoot said...

Yeah Prongs, we wouldn't want any of those balls to the head. *hehehe*

-Padfoot