Wednesday, August 22, 2007

...how many times do I have to tell you? I AM NOT A REINDEER!!

...This could be dangerous...Padfoots Power Hour is probably going to be used to corrupt the poor children of this world....Hey Padfoot, how come Moony has the cool song? Yours is funny, and mine is just plain insulting...

Moony, sorry to disappoint you mate *pats on back* the Internet doesn't know everything. But aren't you glad I put you in palates now? You get to spend more time with the pretty brown haired girl. This chase is getting more interesting, so when you catch her are you going to bite her? *evil grin* Awoooooo!

You know Padfoot you actually have pretty good taste in muggle music. To be honest that horrible wizard rock that you always listened to at Hogwarts was really obnoxious...though I have to say it was fun enchanting those gummy bears to follow snape around singing those obnoxious songs...*sigh* good times!

Learning a new language is hard!! I'm learning Spanish and instead of putting me in the beginning class they have me in the intermediate class...I'm so behind its pathetic...

So Padfoot have you made a move on that blond haired girl yet? Because she seems really fond of this offish looking football player. And to tell you the truth he looks a lot stronger than you. I did some research on him and it turns out that he's also a really good student too (scary!)

Prongs

("We are the pirates who don't do anything!")

1 comment:

Padfoot said...

I resent that... He is not stronger than moi! I shall win her yet, tell cone number and all! And you are too a reindeer.

-Padfoot