Sunday, August 12, 2007

Down with Polls!

How can I be losing!?!? I'm the always amazing Padfoot, I should be worshipped! This poll is a monstrosity, which one of us made this?!?! Oh...Wait, I did... But come on, Moony is winning?!?

Sigh, anyway what makes Moony think that he can win said brown haired girl over? He's not so spectacular (no offense mate). All he does is sit and read, and tell us how stupid my plans are (but he goes along with them anyway...). Well, at least the chase will be interesting to watch! Awoooo!

School starts tomorrow... The only good part is that there will be new "friends" to torture (beware teachers who give homework on the first day!). Eh, maybe I'll have a class with the cute blonde girl *winkwink*.

And yes Prongs, I am insane, family inbreeding does that to you (at least it didn't add a 3rd arm to my dashing good looks!) Yay for being out of your head!!!

-Padfoot

No comments: