Sunday, August 26, 2007

Evil teachers...

I think some of these teachers come straight from the ministry of magic. They're just really good at hiding it. I could swear that my math teacher made a cup of coffee come out of thin air....*sigh* oh well I can't do anything about it.

My English teacher is having us write personal narratives. You know? Like a past experience that made an impact on me. This is going to be hard considering that if I write about going to the Quidditch Cup I'm pretty sure that these muggles will throw me into what they call a 'mental institution' and that wouldn't be very good...*nervous laugh*

Well maybe I can think of something creative like "over the summer I came to the muggle world to cause havoc, but every time me and my best mate tried we were stopped by an annoying wherewolf." Oh wait that acutally happened...*smiles innocently at Moony*

Hey Padfoot you can't get by on looks alone in the muggle world. (Though you seem to be doing just that...) But please try and learn the muggle terms. It will draw less attention to you. And I know you love the attention, but you really need to lose some of that ego. (Poor cute blonde haired girl. Padfoot is falling just short of stalking now...) I think that oafish football player is getting kind of angery...

Prongs

2 comments:

Padfoot said...

I'm not stalking her! And of course I can get by on looks alone. I'm the suave and irresistable Padfoot. Padfoot likes attention ;D.

-Padfoot

Moony said...

Haha Prongs is right Padfoot you are falling just short of stalking potential...mate you gotta stop following like a lost puppy dog (not that you aren't) *smirks*