Saturday, August 18, 2007

I feel all fuzzy inside

Muggle school is amazing!!! Not nearly as hard as hogwarts was, at least not for me anyway. But other than that, pretty brown haired girl (not gonna say her name cause apparently lots of bad things happen to girls on the internet) and me have gotten to know each other and, if I'm not mistaken, she has been flirting much more with me than with any other guy so far. And you two gits better not do that "AWOOOOOOOO!!!" thing anymore when I'm talking to her or I'm gonna kill you. Prongs...WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU PUT ME IN PILATES!!!???? Your so dead when i get my hands on you...

3 comments:

Prongs said...

....moony you kinda scaring me with the whole "totally in love" thing....

Padfoot said...

Yeah, remember that little "furry problem"... I mean, I'm all for getting you out of our hair, but seriously mate. Wait...I see no downside for me... Go for it Moon!

Padfoot said...

AWOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Padfoot