Friday, August 17, 2007

been a while...

Hey sorry its been so long since I posted, these teachers are merciless when it comes to homework...(they'd better beware). I have some advice to give to all you people that are going to start high school. When your in your first couple days of school watch the other students as they get into trouble and get praised. Find out where their line is and as soon as you know where it is, walk right up to it and stand on it. DON'T pass it. DON'T stand 10 feet behind it. STAY on the line!

Well Padfoot and Moony, you guys should know not to trust me with you schedules by now. *evil grin* Especially when you wrote them in perfectly erasable pencil.

I think I'm getting sick....Can you guys believe it! I never get sick! These muggles pass on deceases like no other!!! These muggle girls are very pretty also....

Prongs

No comments: