Saturday, August 4, 2007

The mall has CANDY!!!

Hey Padfoot guess what?! The muggle family I'm staying with took me to this mall thing to shop for my school supplies and while we were walking through I saw this amazing candy store!!!! It has sour gummy worm, regular gummy worms, gummy bears, ICE CREAM, and a whole bunch of other yummy stuff!!! It doesn't have anything like our wizarding world stuff, but it is pretty decent in what it does have. I'm sorry to tell you that you don't have pudding though. And don't worry about the pranks. We'll think of something we always do!! Whether Moony like it or not *claps Moony on the back* Sorry mate you gonna have to deal with it *grins* well that's all for now. I just wish that these muggles had a way of making things seem faster than they are, so it doesn't seem like orientation and school start sooner. *sigh* Well I'll post later!

Prongs

No comments: