Monday, October 8, 2007

So tired...

So tired... I figured I might as well post while I'm on the Internet.

The Internet is a wonderful muggle invention don't you think? For one it has tons of different "search engines" which, I have to say, make doing these muggle reports that much easier.

So I went to "Payson" with Prongs this weekend (sorry for the sudden change of subject, and sorry Padfoot you're just not important enough mate). And for Arizona it gets pretty cold here. Granted not nearly as cold as it would have gotten at Hogwarts but still pretty damn cold.

Other than that nothing is really happening. Me and pretty brown haired girl are just really good friends (even though she has admitted that my accent is "pretty darn adorable"). She says that shes been waiting for this one guy for three year, but doesn't think he's going to cut right now. After all it is high school...

-Moony

No comments: