Thursday, October 11, 2007

October Break Strikes!

I'm sorry to tell you, my devoted comrades and worshippers, that I will be departing this morning to Mehiko (spelled Mexico, said Mehiko). So while I laze on the beach and enjoy my blissful time away, you are welcome to sit here and stare at this last post, wondering what you could have done to stop me from leaving. Well I'll tell you to save you the time of wondering... YOU COULD HAVE VOTE FOR PUDDING!!!

So now that the brain-work has been performed for you, feel free to become mindless, uninteresting zombies until I get back. However, don't allow mourning to get in the way of building my shrine (I expect it to be done by the time I get home). Accio Backpack! Tchao me 'earties.


-Padfoot, has left the building.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

(zombie like) WE WANT PADFOOT, WE WANT PADFOOT, WE WANT PADFOOT, WE WANT.....(fades off as the mindless, uninteresting zombies go back to building the shrine)