Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Humpety Dumpety Had a Great Fall

You are both prats, whether you dress as such or not. Only added to the fact that Prongs can't stand on his own feet (or hooves). Sorry mate, but the memorable fall-up the stairs will always be my favorite. Or maybe the falling out of your seat when the fire bell rang? Ah, I do love causing fires... The chaos. The fact that every time an alarm goes off, Prongs jumps and squeaks worse than Wormtail... Incendio, anyone?

I must say that I am very much admiring my new shrine. And at Halloween, I instruct that all of my Pudding Minions shall lay offerings of candy at its feet. Speaking of my favorite holiday (aside from Christmas I suppose, or National Padfoot Day aka My Birthday) I am still unsure of what to dress as. Then again, going as myself would be the most awe inspiring costume of all. Eh, maybe I will dress as the god Star Buck, and demand sweet chocolaty drink from my worshippers! Or as the Pudding Prince! So many possibilities....

-Padfoot

3 comments:

Prongs said...

I do not squeek...*cough* I just fell thats all...(Levicopus!) And if you ever tell anybody about thats fall-up the stairs again, you don't want to know what will happen *walks out of the room leaving Pafoot hanging*

Moony said...

Padfoot for the last time, Star Bucks is a chain of coffee houses across the nation... There is no such thing as a god named Star Buck...

Padfoot said...

IS TOO! And you do squeek Prongsies. (Liberacorpus) *Crashes to the ground*

-Padfoot