Sunday, October 21, 2007

Injured?!?!

Yes, unfortunately it's true. I the amazingly athletic Prongs, am injured. (Though I did have my share of Quidditch injuries in the past, with those all I had to do was go to Madam Pomfrey and I would be fixed up right away) The thing is, with muggle injuries is they take a while to heal...

Well the details on my injuries are, I twisted my ankle, I have a contusion on my knee (for those of you that don't know, that's when the bone is bruised directly), and all my weight came down on my wrist when I went to dive for a ball.

I know, I know, your all so worried about me. Well don't fret I'll be up and running again soon! Actually all I really have to do is, put and ankle, knee and wrist brace on, and then I can still play! I know that's probably not the smartest thing, but "no pain, no gain" right??

Well it's time to ice my injuries so I'll post again when I can!

Prongs

1 comment:

Padfoot said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! Ok. I'm done now. Wait...Wait.... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, now I'm really done..... hehe.

-Padfoot