Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey! Sorry for taking so long to post! (especially to you Padfoot! It must be tough running this blog by yourself.)

Padfoot, I forgot to ask, how was the date? Were you a gentleman, or were you the crazy skirt chasing guys that we all know and tolerate as usual? I hope your were nice to her. She seemed nice, even though it would definitely be safe to call her the rebound girl for pretty blond haired girl...Well, to say the least don't hurt her feelings too much, she seems like she'd be good at making are lives miserable. (She seems to have a lot of influence with people and I've heard her talking about our blog. That might explain all the votes. She could probably get people to not read the blog too...)

Well, lets see, what is going on in my little old life...Pretty much nothing my baseball team went up to a place called "payson" this weekend for a "tournament" to say the least we lost. XD Yeah not good. The team caipton, or "coach", made us run 10 laps. Not very fun. Well that's it for now.

Prongs

No comments: