Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Break!!!

I agree that it the concert was interesting. But I'm not sure comparing it to a wizard concert is the right thing to do. I mean seriously? (NO not Siriusly!) Wizarding concerts aren't as civil as muggle concerts. Generally at a wizarding concert people take out there wands and stun the people in front of them to get to the stage *grins at Padfoot* remember that Moony?? Other than that yeah it was pretty much the same!

I had no baseball practice durring which meant that I finally had a chance to just relax. Which basically means I slept all weekend. *grins*

So how was Mexico Padfoot? Were you good? Because I don't want a call from the police saying that "I" destroyed something on the beach. (It's happened before because if he gets in trouble he runs away screaming "You'll never catch me! The famous James Potter!!") I have my wand back too so don't think that I'm afraid to hex you.

Well I'm off to baseball practice...*sighs* Well break was fun while it lasted...

Prongs

No comments: