Saturday, September 8, 2007

This is for the person who obviously can't take a joke...

*Teary eyed* Moony I didn't know you cared so much! (My suggestion still stands) But since it's bothering this Connor character I shall no longer refer to the football player as anything, unless somebody else posts about him before me. (But if that makes him happy I'm probably going to take that back...) *Grins evilly at Connor* Hope you enjoy those gummy bears!

"On my way to where the air is sweet. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OK I'm done. But Moony, make sure those gummy bears last extra long for our little fan...*smiles innocently*

Prongs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You could refer to him as the football player who i spurned because I'm rude and insensitive.

Prongs said...

Or I could call him the football player whoes best friend is the most annoying Can't taka a joke guys on the face of the planet...