Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Betrayal, Of The Acutest Kind

My own creations have betrayed me... Not only am I losing the most popular Marauder poll, but Pudding is losing the favorite food poll!!!!! What kind of monsters have we attracted to this blog with our dashing looks and charming personalities (not to mention our perfectly composed sense of humor and intelligence) !??!

Sigh. And another blow to my ego, I have lost pretty blonde haired girl. Oh well (I've been told that I recover insensitively quickly) there are enough fish in the sea to have one (or more) on each arm!

And to all of you who didn't vote that pudding was your favorite food, I scorn you!

-Padfoot

By the way, Prongs is way better at Guitar Hero than Moony is. No offense meant but... You both kind of suck. *runs and hides from the wrath of hexes*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok umm protego padfoot? Shield charm!!! Seriously! You ran and hid?? You're a wizard!!!