Sunday, September 2, 2007

scary....

...I found out that oafish football player now reads this thanks to Padfoot (have I mentioned that I hate you?) And now he's out for blood...(Okay maybe not blood, but definitely for a few broken bones...Where's Madam Pomfrey when you need her??) So I have decided that he will now be refered to as just "strange football player"

That "football" game was fun! We cause so much havoc throwing water bottles at the people below us. :) Yeah it was great! I think that they copied Quidditch when they made that game. Its an awful lot like it....

Hey mates we need to see this new movie called "Super Bad" I heard that it was hilarious!

Prongs

3 comments:

Padfoot said...

O yeah Prongs, strange is so much better than oafish... And it was funny to see his reaction to the name *hehe*. I'll save you if he jumps you mate (after you've gotten hit a few times...)*snicker*

-Padfoot

Padfoot said...

Hah. I was just reading your profile mate. "Am I amazing at Quiditch? To answer your quiestion...YES!" Can I spell?...NO!

-Padfoot

Unknown said...

You are such a jerk, but you already knew that. Oh and Padfoot? Only a few times? Come on.