Friday, September 21, 2007

*ahem*

Well I think we all know who's going to win this poll. (No matter how much we don't want to admit it.) I'm currently in Padfoots messy room.

Well I haven't posted in a while have I? I'll tell you why. My very strict teachers have been loading me with homework for the past few days and I haven't been able to find any time to come on and post.

I see that Moony's actually posted for once! Lets all have a round of applause for Moony!! *Claps enthusiastically* Somehow Moony has found his way into drama club...I bet your asking, "Why isn't Padfoot in drama club?" I think its because Padfoot gets too easily distracted to pay attention to one thing at a time.

Well we're currently watching a very addicting show and it's on pause. (And I must say it's very frustrating.) Well I must go. I'll post as soon as mentally possible.

Prongs

No comments: