Friday, September 7, 2007

I shall call him...

Connor you are no longer a pudding minion! (Padfoot you shouldn't have put someone like this silly non-informed idiot into our growing army! You now will to hide from me in the morning for I will be carrying a newspaper with me frequently.)

Well I have a new name for this football player. (Please don't kill me pretty blond haired girl!) He shall now be called dancing prancing football boy! Mwahahaha! *sigh* My loyal fans. (Girls I mean) I have found a potential! Padfoot, Moony I bet your happy about that now you have something to tease me about now!

Prongs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why the hell was I a pudding minion?
And better yet what is a pudding minion? I'd post a comment in my blog, people are going to start thinking that you're guilty as charged.