Saturday, September 8, 2007

Blog Wars

A. What the hell is a pudding minion?

B. Why was I one?

C. Why would I want to be one?

D. Yeah the new name is sooooo much better.

E. The pretty blonde-haired girl is going to murder you

F. What loyal fans?

------------------------------------------------
Our loyal fan, who you may have seen posting comments now and then, has decided to start a blog war with us magnificent ones here on the "Padfoot and Prongs Show" (sorry Moon). So in due response:

A pudding minion is part of my elite army of pudding worshippers.
You are one because I say so.
You want to be one because...well who wouldn't want to be one!?!
All of our loyal fans who read this blog and fawn over us at school a.k.a. EVERYONE!!!

-Padfoot

1 comment:

Prongs said...

Sorry Padfoot. I kinda started it...