Monday, September 10, 2007

Padfoot Thinks...

I think that the only way to do it is combined. Woah, This serious blogginess has left Padfoot...dare we say it...thinking? This must cease!

The magnificent Padfoot declares the rest of the week "Post Like A Pirate Week" to break up the monotony of boringness! So ye had best be postin' like a pirate now lads and lassies, including ye who be commentin' on the blog. Arr! Time to plunder me some pudding from the galley. Enjoy, gents.

-Padfoot (The Pudding Pirate)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Arrg, I be not appreciatin' the threats bei'n leveled at me by ye prongs. Thar'd be why there be a truce now. There'll be no more threats now ye hear? unless ye be wantin' to take them from meself!

Moony said...

I refuse to be humiliated by talking like you Padfoot so I think that I will continue to post normally.

Padfoot said...

Bleh! Moony is boring! Don't make us change this site to the "Padfoot and Prongs Show" and corrupt the minds of innocent readers.

-Padfoot