Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vacation at last.

Not that I don't love school, its just when vacation comes around you tend to get into the spirit of things. It's our fist Chritsmas with our muggle families and I'm betting that Padfoot is celebrating not having to go back to the house of Blacks. *Shudders* Your family is quite scary on the holidays mate... They never smile, its a bit desturbing actually. First we have Christmas then new years! Padfoot just remember not to drink to much alcohol. Think back to the fire whiskey incident at our fifth year...that was interesting. It is a shame though that the full moon has to be ON christmas eve and all...that'll be fun to explain to my muggle family. Anyway, Just posting to wish everyone a happy holiday and by the way Harlod(Padfoots pen)that was an excelent job during Padfoot's interview. (Padfoot: That was you?!) I told you I was going to get you back at some point mate, now we're even. If only I could get that damned sweater to stop stalking me...*sigh*

-Moony

No comments: