Monday, December 3, 2007

Pencils, Causing Dual Personalities since Padfoot started using them...

Pencils and Pens. They really are captivating. And I'm not just saying that because Moony and Prongs walked in on a conversation between myself and a talking pen and I need a cover story... So muggles don't use quills, so they have a talking pen instead! It even does your homework for you! Except that Moony spelled mine to yell at me about homework... For some odd and incomprehensible reason, my teachers think that I'm insane because I talk to it, but it talks back! Really it does! But the most phenomenal thing about these pencils is that they erase! And the pens never run out of ink! Why don't they use these at Hogwarts?

-Oh Magnificent One (Or Padfoot if you really prefer it...)

No comments: