Monday, December 24, 2007

Holiday Stuff

This holiday stuff is exhausting! First there's the cleaning, then the cooking, then the shopping, and having to keep secret what you bought (Which the magnificent Padfoot isn't good about unless it's required for a prank-ish gift)... The worst part is that every year you count down the days until Christmas, AND THEN IT'S OVER! In an hour! Days of counting down and then it comes to an abrupt stop. No more Christmas Cheer. No one giving Padfoot presents. At least this year I don't have to go back to my parent's house, the "most ancient and noble house of Black"... Ancient and Noble my....

There is one thing exciting though, and that's the actual celebrating part. Who doesn't like to sit there while others hand you presents!? I must go search out my gifts! My muggle family isn't very skilled at the art of hiding things. *cackle* I shall find you yet, presents! *Accio Padfoot's Presents!* By the way, Harold has learned Silent Night (courtesy of Prongs and Moony...) and never shuts his trap! Unless we're around my muggle parents! Then the damn thing won't say a thing! They think I'm off my bloody rocker! I'll get you two...

-Padfoot (And Harold, who is covered in duct tape, in a box filled with padding, under my bed. Hehe)

1 comment:

Prongs said...

awww poor harold...*evil grin* i must set him free! *accio harold*