Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Evil sweater...BLEH!

Never, ever take a gift from Padfoot and Prongs. Never, ever, ever think that they are giving it to you out of the kindness of their hearts a few WEEKS before Christmas. Do you want to know how I know this? I know all of this because Padfoot and Prongs, "out of the kindness of their hearts". They gave me a new sweater... Sure it looks harmless enough but when you put it on guess what it does? It puts you down in every possible way. It comments about your figure, your self esteem, anything that it can pick up on it does. Oh, and when I finally thought it was over pretty brown haired girl was getting cold in class so I graciously handed her my enchanted sweater, or so I thought the enchantment had worn off, and guess what it said to her...

sweater, "You're fat, ugly, and have no self esteem... No wonder you don't have a boyfriend!"

Yeah, now guess who she thinks said it? ME!! Padfoot...Prongs both of you are so dead when I get my hands on you. But not quite yet... I need to think... Think of something that will effect both of you... Maybe something at school...*evil grin* Oh, the possibilities.

-Moony

1 comment:

Padfoot said...

Uh-oh... Moony is no fun when he decides to be evil. He actually tops our pranking mastery because his is out of revenge rather than joking! My dear, dear Padfoot lovers, if you haven't seen me in a week, build more monuments in my honor!

-Padfoot and Harold