Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Enchanted Pen of Doom!

To clarify yesterday's rather scattered rant-de-pen, let us start with It Is All Moony's Fault! For my birthday a few months ago, Moony bought me a simple pen. A plain, black, fountain pen. The other day I randomly pulled a pen out for class. It started yelling at me when I took the cap off! All of the months of insults for undone homework just came pouring out in the middle of math! It yelled and used more swear words than even my dear mum knows, and it kept it up until lunch... Finally fed up, I threw the damned thing on the ground and stomped on it. It screamed! And then started spewing red ink! It's a black pen!

So now, I finally shut it up about the homework, only for it to discover that it has a lovely singing voice. Like cats trying to belt bloody opera. My teachers are now convinced that I'm a high soprano... Who is excessicvely fond of the Wizard of Oz.

-Padfoot, and Harold (the pen.)

1 comment:

Moony said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry mate i think i'm done...o...wait, wait...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!