Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Job Interview

So as the magnificent Padfoot is sixteen and looking to have some spare money these here holiday seasons, I figured I had better get a job. The application was in, and I had landed myself an interview. One problem. Both Harold and my wand had managed to make it to my back pocket.

So as I stood in front of the manager, fighting to keep the evil forces at bay, he asks me why he should hire me. Why shouldn't he hire me? I, the amazing, inventive, and devilishly charming Padfoot could give him a million reasons why I was perfect. Not one minute into the speech and that bloody pen starts screaming out its latest song!!! This obnoxious noise sends the wand into fits, it begins sparking, IN MY BACK POCKET! I run yelling out of the office, give a silent
Aguamenti, and walk back in...Completely soaked head to toe. God knows why, but the manager just looks at me and says kind'a befuddled (which is a phenomenal word!), "Umm... We'll call you."

So wouldn't you guess, the irrepressible Padfoot finds himself at home, jobless, but unfortunately not alone. Sigh...

-Padfoot

4 comments:

Prongs said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....
no wait....wait....i think...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
ok i'm done...:D

Prongs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prongs said...

that pen does have a sense of humor!!!!!!! And i didn't think that your wand got spooked that easily...i mean...its your wand for crying out loud!!!!

Padfoot said...

It doesn't scare easily, but that pen is enough to drive anyone to breaking point!

-Padfoot