Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wow...

Wow I haven't posted since new years....Fans I am really sorry! Baseball takes up so much of my time I can hardly ever get on this anymore and for that I sincerely apologize. Oh but before I tell you how my life has been I just need to say this one thing....

PADFOOT IS WHIPPED! TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WHIPPED!!

As for me, I'm still single and as much as I hate to admit it I really don't mind. Yes, I get mercilessly teased by my supposed "best mates" but for now I'm enjoying being single.

Ah baseball, need I say more? After the first week I couldn't feel my legs, after the second week I couldn't feel my arms, and now I just can't feel anything. Isn't that just great? XP

Moony and Padfoot have decided that I need to "meet more people" and are now taking in upon themselves to find me a girlfriend. And since Padfoot is officially taken, according to Moony, now I'm the one the girls are chasing after...That would probably explain all of the girls that sit on my side of the table now...

Well I have to go. Baseball practice again.

Prongs

No comments: