Friday, January 18, 2008

Ok... Not Quite...

Not even a single response!?! You shame the name of the magnificent Padfoot! Even my own trusty partners in crime haven't posted on our beloved blog! Work with me here people. Well while you have all been off, Moony with his girlfriend (yeah, he didn't update about that!) and Prongs having baseball tryouts, nothing has gotten done around this place!

I bet you are all relieved to know that Padfoot will live, even if he is crippled and loses his hearing from how much his ears bleed at the sound of Harold. Fine! That's fine. But I hope you are happy when the blog dies because of you! Non-believers!

-Padfoot

PS. If you are reading this Moony, know that there is a lion under your bed and 4 flesh eating monkeys in your closet. Prongs, you know how you're always spending so much time with your team "The Sidewinders"? Well I thought you might enjoy the real thing. =]

To those of you at Red Mountain, look out for the paint-can plot. I've been bored, and added a few new twists to the old prank. Including some Subwoofers, 10 pound books, some nylon rope, and a llama. Beware!

No comments: