Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years and Post #100

Muggles need to invent a better hangover cure than pancakes. New Years might just be my favorite holiday! Is it actually considered a holiday? Or more of an event? Anyway, the studmuffin Padfoot was invited to many a party, by many beautiful ladies. I finally decided on a casual one since Prongs was at a party with his team and Moony was off.... doing something... probably studying. Luckily the mighty hangover didn't haunt me, but my dear friend Prongs instead. Not quite as bad as the firewhiskey instance but still very bad...

Post #100 WooH! The marauders strike the internet with a fierce siege! Now if only I could figure out this mystery called "Google"... It seems to morph and search the internet for anything you ask it. What kind of magic is this!?!

New Years resolutions: Pull some truly ingenious pranks, get 100 muggle girls' numbers in my tell cone, and put Harold in singing lessons!

-Padfoot and Harold

No comments: