Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Marauders' Mischief

Hello my fans! You have now had the privelige of reading the first ever Marauders' Mischief post, created by yours truly, the amazing Padfoot!

So the gang and I are now taking up the greatest prank of all time! We're going to a Muggle High School! XD But for now, we try to enjoy one of those old-fashion, boring Muggle summers.

Prongs and Moony will be posting occasionally too, so look for their appearances as we set out to cause general mischief around the US!

-Padfoot

1 comment:

Dark Eyes said...

YAY Padfoot!! It's definatly going to be interesting seeing you 3 in a normal high school. I'll help you out with the pranks since you are trying to be normal right? I KNOW! I'll find you some fruit bombs so you can find out how they work! *evil grin*