Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hey there Marauders!!

Hey Marauders, its Sam here and here's some advise from me about getting through High School and dating High School girls.(This one is mostly for Sirius.) In other words these are bad pick up lines that you should never use!

Bad Pickup Lines
1."What's your sign?"-This line, which has been around since the Beatles came to America, ranks as the very worst line in dating history in this generation. Yet is used in desperation by some singles.

2."Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"-Maybe this was funny around 1910 or 1915; back when the telephone was a novel appliance. It does not inspire smiles now, only scared and doomed looks.

3."You must be a broom because you're sweeping me off my feet."-Maybe your dad used this one on your mom... Enough said.

4."Do you have a licence? Because you're driving me crazy."-Caution! Watching too many stupid teen movies impairs your judgement!

5."I gotta thirst and baby, you look like my Gatorade."-Generally, comparing potential dates to food or drinks is not a winning move. The only thing this line generates is doomed looks.

6."Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here."-Maybe angels like this one, but real women wouldn`t be flattered by this one.surprisingly i actulay do like this one

7."Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers."-Prayer is something that anyone who uses this tacky line desperately needs.

8."Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas."-This line is popular with both men and women who think references to Santa are cute and charming, but will usually just respond in your lover rolling his/her eyes.

9."Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"Most people would think the person who says this is an ego-crazed snob, and would mostly back away from the person permanently. A select few would fall for this line, thinking its cute, but i suggest you do not take the risk of loosing your chance with that person forever.

10."Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?"-Never, ever, say that. Ever. The person you say this to will probably think of you as arrogant and self-deluted. This one takes a certain amount of arrogance as well as delusion, to pull off.

3 comments:

Padfoot said...

Hmm..Maybe that's where you keep going wring Prongs, because I think I've heard a few of these from you.

-Padfoot

Moony said...

Ya prongs that might be your problem with getting lilly to fall for you!! *grins*

Prongs said...

HEY!!! At least I wasn't offed by drappery. *evil grin toward Padfoot* As for Moony....*looks frustrated* I'll think of something...