Saturday, March 8, 2008

Officially over sickness

Well lets just say that having dragon-pox was both interesting and miserable.

One of the most miserable things was wearing the hospital gown. The ones with no back. Yeah, lets just say that I had a lot of nurses hanging around my door (not that Padfoot was complaining...) after a while though it was hard to get any privacy(it didn't help that every time Moony and Padfoot came to visit, they flirted like mad men!). Another miserable factor was the large scaly boils. They grew in the most uncomfortable places....(Which is basically the reason I needed the privacy...) And I think the most miserable part of all, was when I grew a scaly, sparkly, green tail. Those hospital gowns were actually very helpful in that situation...

The interesting part was breathing, sneezing and coughing fire. I know it sounds painful, and believe me it was, but when I learned how to control where to aim the fire Padfoot had to grow back his left eye brow *evil grin* and Moony had to buy a new pair of pants. (Oh, how the nurses enjoyed watching them leave that day.)

Being in St. Mungo's wasn't to bad either. All I had to do was sleep and eat what they gave me. All I really had to do was let them cater to my every whim. (Padfoots dream)

Well, I'm still not feeling too well, so I still need rest and at this late hour this isn't really getting rest. So good night my readers and I'll post as soon as possible.

Prongs

No comments: