Sunday, February 24, 2008

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

Ok, I know you have all missed the magnificent Padfoot! But he has returned, bringing you all great joy I'm sure. Just to let you all know, I the wondrous Pudding Prince, have been putting together a report of shocking evidence that has needed much time to prepare. It is almost done however and will be a post of most epic revelations. In the meantime I have been busy with my overflowing social schedule. Imagine having to juggle 11 dates on Valentine's Day! It really is a glorious holiday... (ok so I only had 1 but I was asked to 10 others!) Unfortunately that makes little time for posting.

Prongs is out sick. He's currently hiding out at home with a severe case of dragon-pox. Dumbledore had to have him apparated over to St. Mungo's before it got serious. Let's just say it's not look like any chicken-pox you've ever seen...

Harold is being held in maximum-security prison for now. But I'm not going to say the exact location because some specific pains in my ars foiled the wonderful Padfoot's efforts last time. Let's just say that a certain muggle teacher hasn't been getting much sleep lately... *evil grin*

-Padfoot the irrepressible

1 comment:

M.W.Master said...

Ah, I see the infamous padfoot is once again torturing students and teachers at his high school, how typical, one would call you "blonde
", that's right, i went there. The war on desserts has been aroused once more, and I have had sources tell me that they have seen you enduldge and enjoy Milky Way bars, yet i have not eaten pudding in years! I have even seen you eat milky way with my own eyes. Surrender, or else i know a certain little wizard who will be one short on his 11 dates. Muahahahahaha