Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dead..

Man this place is dead! AND SO IS PADFOOT! Prongs is boycotting blogging because of yon poll, created by moi, that is for some reason considered offensive by our prancing friend. Moony is just lazy. But I, the amazing Pudding Prince of the Pudding Pirates, shall not leave my loyal fans! By the by, a war has erupted between we Pudding Pirates and the Milky Way Militia. These disastrous fiends actually believe that Milky Way is better than Pudding. Bah! But the Pudding Pirates, allying with our arch enemies the Jello Jigglers, shall once again come out victorious!

Halloween is a day of much wonder and greatness! Not only is there CANDY involved, but plenty of pranking goodness! One such prank: For my costume, I was going to go as my shining self. However one of our enemies, from back in the time of blogwars, came to our muggle city. This enemy had thought that the magnificent Padfoot was a short, fat, "slightly homosexual" guy. So of course, I had to meet him. But of course, Padfoot never makes a less than memorable entrance. Thanks to Moony's potions-classroom-in-a-box that he calls "only essentials", we had all of the ingredients to make a polyjuice potion! It took a month, but it was ready just in time to pull a prank! One strand of pretty blond haired girl's hair, add a dash of short skirt, and off I went to the party where I was to meet said enemy. A month of prep. time was soooo worth it.

-Padfoot *cackle*

2 comments:

M.W.Master said...

Padfoot,
I see you have posted our war into your blog, a very smart move, for now you have followers, but then a poor move, on the account that I have dirt on you, and now your fans will read my comments and see how unloyal you are to your cause.
You were recently spotted, by a certain spy of mine, eating a Milky Way candy bar, and if that isn't bad enough, you were enjoying it! Get out of that one, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Padfoot said...

You have no proof! Never shall Milky Ways triumph over Pudding!

-Padfoot