Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh....My....God...

AHHHHH Stupid Slytherin!!! Lol just kidding, Pssh like the Slytherins could ever take anything from us. As far as pranks go this disappoints me Padfoot.

Well before Padfoot has a chance to kill me I'd better explain why I haven't posted in so long.

Baseball is the main reason. I had 3 to 4 games every week for about 3 weeks and that kept me very busy. I also had a few parties with the team....these muggles have drinks almost as good as fire whiskey. No, really, it made me extremely....uh...lets just say I was happy....

I've already gotten scolded by Moony and *gasp* Padfoot. According to them as soon as I had too much I tried to cast some spells right in front of muggles. I guess I have to be more careful.

Well that's all for now. I'll be posting on a more regular basis now :D

No comments: